I have yet another book club baby shower this Saturday (that makes three in four weeks!). I finished her blanket earlier this week, which I still need to photograph - I'll try to post it tomorrow.
Tonight I started on the burp cloths and decided to give a bib a try. It turned out great! I am really happy about it because it is still kind of hard for me to go around corners, but I am improving with every attempt. I used another simple pattern that my mom sent me. Both cute and functional - it has a velcro closure for an easy on-and-off and the backside is a terrycloth fabric for easy clean-up. I think the giraffe print is fun.