baby shower invite


This is an invitation I put together for a friend's baby shower at the end of this month. The polka dot ribbon is my favorite part. I found a great paper supply store in the city called Paper Presentation. It has everything you could ever need to create invitations, scrapbook, wrap pretty presents and more. It is an enormous store, with entrances on both 18th and 19th streets. As a bonus, it is just around the corner from The Container Store.

P.S. Did I mention I am in Germany?!! I'll post pictures later.

3 comments:

mel said...

VERY cute Jill. Boy, you have skills! :) Hope you are living it up in Germany. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

SandyQuilts said...

Could you explain how you did the invitations? Did you print them yourself? OR a printer? Is that velum? thanks

Jill said...

SandyQuilts -

I printed them myself. The text is printed on velum, which is overlaid on card stock, attached with the ribbon.