Sock and Glove

Have you heard about the book, Sock and Glove? After seeing it time after time on my favorite blogs (check it out at Design Mom and Bluelines), I had to get my own copy.

Needless to say, I am hooked. I've already made two softy friends, a monkey and an elephant. I think it will take a bit of practice to get the proportions right and to trial and error to find the best socks (not to mention finding a place to buy knit gloves in the middle of summer). In the meantime, I am falling in love with my quirky animal friends. Even Jared likes them. :)

5 comments:

mel said...

Cutie, you never cease to amaze me. Those are darling! were they easy to do?

JMG said...

They are SUPER easy! Each of them only took an evening to make.

Jaime said...

Jill! These are great and soo cute! How do you find all these awesome projects?

BreAnna said...

those are so cute Jill!! You are always up to something fun. I hope you had fun at Jareds work party tonight. We sure missed you at book club! I wonder if I could make these, I am a little craft challenged but I have a sewing machine in new york, so that has to count for something right?

Christopher and Alicia said...

jill, these are sooo darling!! i love these little glove animals! you are just so amazlingly talented.