Toy Society Drop

Remember when I sent a stuffed elephant to The Toy Society? Well, it is out there, ready for the finding, in Australia (fun!). Jodie from Vintage Ric Rac (a fantastic blog) did the drop, and you can read about her adventure here. I'm officially drop #17 for The Toy Society, and they have posted about it here.

Thanks again to Bianca, the mastermind behind The Toy Society, for letting me participate. If you ever need a toy dropped in NYC, I'm your girl. :)


Maryam said...

that's such a great idea, I love the whole concept of random acts of kindness, bringing a smile to a child you don't even know! :)

shawn said...

I will have to check for #17.. I have been checking the blog almost daily since you posted it... when was that?? OH my..
I hope that they hear back from your toy!!

The Toy Society said...

Oh my goodness how did I miss this post! I'm so sad I haven't heard back yet about your elephant...but I'm still hopeful!

Hmm I'm collecting some more toys at the moment so I'll email you about a NYC drop!

Nice blogging at Martha too!