There are a couple reasons why I love the idea of this desktop.
- It provides lots of storage, and with the see-through top, you'll always be able to find all of your tools. (p.s. it is also available in black)
- Portability (which for me, is quite appealing)! Don't have room for a dedicated craft desk? Just slide the desktop under your bed/couch/wherever and bring it out to your table when you need it.
Lets be honest ... I'm not much of a scrapbooker. But I see uses for this desktop far beyond scrapping. First, I would line the drawers with beautiful paper. Then, I would fill it ribbon, beads, thread, scissors, etc. I might even have a drawer dedicated to Martha's glitter. Wouldn't that be lovely?
There are several ways to enter this giveaway! You will receive one entry for each of the following:
- Visit The Original Scrapbox website and choose your favorite product. Leave a comment here and tell me what your favorite is and why.
- Leave a comment on this post with an idea for how you would utilize the EZ View Desktop.
- Subscribe to my feed and/or become a follower of this blog (then comment to let me know you've done it).
- Post about this contest on Facebook.com, use this link (http://www.fusionquest.com/
cgi-bin/main/hit1.cgi?client=) in your post, and mention the EZ View Desktop (then comment to let me know you've done it). scrapbox&aflt=Rachelle17&url= http%3A%2F% 2Ftheoriginalscrapbox%2Ecom%2F
- Post about this giveaway on your blog. Your post must include a photo of the EZ View Desktop, this link to The Original Scrapbox (http://www.fusionquest.com/
cgi-bin/main/hit1.cgi?client=), and a link to this giveaway. Also, you must use the following tags: The Original Scrapbox, Scrapbook storage, EZ View Desktop. Leave a comment here after your post is up, including a link to your blog to receive your five extra entries. Your blog must be public to be eligible to receive these entries. scrapbox&aflt=Rachelle17&url= http%3A%2F% 2Ftheoriginalscrapbox%2Ecom%2F
As always, please leave your name, as anonymous comments will be ignored.
Good luck! :)