craft hope

Have you heard about Craft Hope? This is why I love the internet.

Founder Jade Simmons is uniting the crafting community to bring handmade items to those less fortunate. Project 3 is well underway, but there is still time to donate if you act quickly. The deadline is this Saturday, July 25.

This weekend I made 22 baby beanies to send to the orphanages in India. They are super simple jersey hats, but I hope they bring a bit of comfort to those sweet babies.

I'm planning to whip up a couple pairs of booties tonight to add to the package.

I can't wait to see what project 4 will be!

post signature


Mommy Mac said...


I have heard of something similiar that Soule Mama does.

I would love to contribute the work of my hands to something greater for something better for someone less fortunate.

Defintitely putting that on my to-do list.

Thank you for sharing a little sunshine.

.mac :)

Dana and Daisy said...

oh that is so awesome Jill!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE these! What great gift ideas!

jezebelsk said...

Wow, thanks for sharing something awesome in the world today!

Just Anything said...

YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED! Visit my blog for your award.

noellesumma said...

Thanks for sharing just in time...what a wonderful cause.

heddomarie said...

How awesome! And those are so darling!! Where did you get the pattern? Or did you make them yourself? I just found your blog and I'm glad.. you are so talented and have some wonderful ideas!

Jill said...

I started out with a hat template, but it wasn't working for me so I made one up myself.