So You Think You're Crafty



In August I was contacted to participate in a crafty blogger competition - So You Think You're Crafty.  After hearing the idea, I thought, yes!  That sounds awesome.  And then I saw the list of competitors and might have peed my pants.

So ... all (extreme) nervousness aside, please check out So You Think You're Crafty!  The first round starts Monday.  Each crafter anonymously submits a project of her choice based on a weekly theme, and then the public votes for their favorite.  The winner of each week will provide a tutorial for their craft and the person with the least number of votes gets the boot.

I'm excited, really nervous, and mostly am just crossing my fingers that I'm not the first to go.  Wish me luck (and VOTE)!

13 comments:

Nichole said...

how fun! congrats on the invite! good luck! :)

Amber said...

Congratulations on being invited - that's so fun! Will you please post reminders when new crafts are up? I will definitely vote, but I'll also definitely forget. Good luck!

Swedish said...

Sounds awesome! I tried the website though and my computer blocked it saying there was a virus. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

Alice said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Laurie Anne said...

That sounds like a blast! You will do great! xx

lisa said...

This sounds so fun! Kind of Project Runway for crafts! I can't wait to see everthing!

Pierce, Party of 3 said...

can't wait to check it out, but mine doesn't load anything on the page when i click on the link...

Sarah said...

I've just posted about this on my blog. (And a little nudge for my friends to vote for you!) I didn't know it was anonymous... I hope I'm able to figure out which one is your craft Jill! Have a great time with it, I know we will love getting to see all of the creative things you girls come up with!
-Sarah from Create Studio

jjstringham said...

I just found you via SYTYC. You're amazing! I have so many new projects I want to try now!

Sew Much Ado said...

Oh my gosh, this is so awesome, I can't wait to see what you come up with! I posted about it on my blog to get everyone to vote! You're gonna do great!

Valerie said...

I can't wait to see what you do! I enjoy all the crafts you do on your blog.

claudia said...

How fun!
I think you will be in this competition for a long time!

Kathy - mom of many said...

Wow, sounds like fun and just a tad stressful. I have confidence in you.