S.Y.T.Y.C. Week One: Harvest



The theme for week one of S.Y.T.Y.C is Harvest.  This one really stumped me.  I don't usually do many seasonal crafts or decor (besides Christmas) so I didn't know where to start.  Voting for projects is anonymous, so I can't tell you what I finally came up with.  I guess you'll just have to vote for your favorite!

I am amazed at the variety of projects that turned out from this theme.  They are all so different!  Lots of creative ladies involved here...

Voting is open now until Friday night.  Please Vote!

P.S. In my last post, a few people commented that when they clicked on the SYTYC site, they were notified of a virus.  Missy had it checked out by Blogger, and no virus was found.  You shouldn't have trouble opening the site to vote, and it should be safe.

post signature

17 comments:

biff_erin said...

This is great, you are so talented!

seemommysew said...

I'm pretty sure I know which one you made and if I'm right, it is CUTE!

Rebecca said...

I think I know too, it's adorable!! Thanks for posting the links to the voting so I remembered to check back today!

The Lucas family said...

I think I know which one is yours too. You will have to post it on your site once you can so we can see if we are right!

Sarah said...

Oscar is going to be a happy little guy this harvest season! You did a great job Jill!
-Sarah from Create Studio

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

The wheat pillows? No....wait....the tractor????

Cara said...

I think I know, too. Its so "you."

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

So fun!!! I am excited to see what everyone has come up with!! Good luck!!

Jenn said...

This is totally un-related, but I was wondering how the playhouse is holding up. I'm really wanting to make one, but everyone I talk to says felt stretches a lot. Just wondering what you have found with Oscar playing in it. Thanks!

Ashley said...

Voted! You guys are some seriously talented ladies.

Andrea said...

Hey there! I love your blog and have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog Award, thanks for all your creative ideas and inspirations, check out http://healthyeasyrecipes.blogspot.com/ to see your nomination! Keep the great ideas coming!!!

Anonymous said...

If you are able, would you please e-mail me the contact information for blogger? Thanks!

crbc2000@hotmail.com

Sass E-mum said...

What great projects. It was hard to choose between those. Good luck - can there be five winners?

Sara said...

Voted! I think I know which one is yours, too! ;)

valerie said...

WOW! I had no idea you were a part of this when I voted yesterday! I think now I have a clue which one yours was... I voted and am hoping it wins!

Ashley said...

Yea, I'm with everyone else ~ I could spot yours for a mile. And I love it!!! Voted ~ and fingers crossed!!!