S.Y.T.Y.C. update



S.Y.T.Y.C. is back from last week's hiatus, and I've made it through another round!  This week's theme is Snow.  Can you spot my project?

I just barely eeked through Turkey Week with my pom pom turkey table topper.  Would it be okay if I skipped that tutorial?  It was not my proudest crafting moment.  :)  I ditched it in New York.

My goal is to have the tutorials for the glitter wreath and the plush tractor up this week!  Pray for me ... I am less than productive lately.

post signature

7 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

I just have to say that I love your little creations! I check your blog probably daily, and you SOOOO motivate me to do little things for my two little boys. There are SO many girlie things out there, and I hope to someday have a little girlie to craft for, but for now, these two little boys keep me on my toes!

thanks for your hard work, your awesome projects and your great tutorials! :) Keep up the AWESOME work!

Deanna

Meg said...

Hey girl. Perhaps you could put a link on this post to SYTYC. Like I moron, I clicked on the picture 3+ times trying to get there! Just a thought. whoop whoop.

Anonymous said...

I love this project, and can't wait to make it for my little guy.

Jenn-Lee said...

Thank you so much for this tutorial!
I have been trying to find a cute easy nephew gift to make and this is it! I cannot wait to get started. Thanks!

Brittany said...

yes, link link, we need a link.

Ashley said...

You'll be happy to know that I voted for your table topper. I am a more realist of a crafter since I have 3 kiddos under the age of 4. Of all the crafts, that was the one I could realistically make and my kids would enjoy the most. Though the crafts have all been amazing, I am thinking not everyone is voting realistically :) The car tote rocks, BTW.