crafting with the stars

Do you have what it takes to craft with the stars?  Head on over to Sew Dang Cute to submit your audition project.  Twelve contestants will be selected and paired up with some of your favorite online crafters, including yours truly.  Check out this list of "stars"

1. Amy (The Idea Room)
2. Amy (Mod Podge Rocks)
3. Becca (Blue Cricket Design)
4. Beckie (Infarrantly Creative)
5. Char (Crap I've Made)
6. Cheri (It's So Very Cheri)
7. Heather (Dollar Store Crafts)
8. Jen (Tatertots & Jello)
9. Jill (Homemade by Jill)
10. Lorie (Be Different...Act Normal)
11. Michelle (Someday Crafts)
12. Shelley (How Does She?)

I'd love to work with one of you!


the Spartan said...

Oooh, I just linked up--and now I am crossing my fingers!

Jacquie said...

How exciting! I don't think I have any projects worthy. But I will be watching and learning.

Amy said...

This is very exciting....and maybe even a little intimidating! I might have to do some brainstorming and see if I can enter something!

Sassy Sites! said...

I featured your quiet book over at Sassy Sites! Stop by and check it out! OH... and don't forget to grab a FEATURED button!! Cute blog you have here! xoxo

CeruleanCharm said...

so i know i'm really out of the loop when i don't know half these blogs (bc i'm sure they're quite popular) and i haven't had much time to blog in the past several months,
but the "crap i've made" title just caught my attention and it made me literally LOL. love it :)
and i love your blog. idk how you do it all with kidos, i'm just a college student and i cant even imagine :)