Blonde Design Blog. Kristin was nice enough to provide labels and a source for the tins, so all I had to do was follow her lead. :)
- 8 ounce tin - Paper Mart
- Hot Chocolate label - Blonde Designs Blog
- clear cello bag (2 1/2 inches long, 2 inches wide, 6 inches tall) - Paper Mart
- white scallop seal - I used a Martha Stewart Scallop Punch on full-sheet label paper to make stickers to seal the cello bags. You can find full-sheet label paper at any office supply store.
- length of baker's twine - Supply Owl
- punched gift tag - I glued holiday-print scrapbook paper to white cardstock and punched using a gift tag-shaped punch
Speaking of marshmallows, last night I had sweet potatoes (topped with marshmallows) that were so delicious, I wasn't even sad that I couldn't eat pie for dessert. I just had another scoop of potatoes. mmm ... sweet potatoes. I love Thanksgiving.