M&J Trimming Blogger's Challenge

I had the pleasure of participating in M&J Trimming's Blogger's Challenge this year - which I was thrilled about, because M&J Trimming is the most spectacular trim spot in NYC.  I loved going to that store, and Jared dreaded it, because I always wanted to look for "just a few more minutes" (a.k.a. hours on end).


Each blogger received a mystery box (pictured above) and we had free reign to use it however we liked.  I have to admit, some of the materials had me totally stumped ... but I pulled it together in the end.  Head over to the M&J Blog to check out all the blogger's projects (complete with instructions!).

Here's a peak at one of my projects...

Also, leave a comment (with email contact) on the M&J Challenge 2 post for a chance to win the same box of supplies.

13 comments:

Holly said...

That turned out super cute! Good job :)

Irēna said...

So lovely!!

Tincha said...

Excellent! It turned out so cute! :)

Greeneydmama said...

Anon isn't so original...same bot hit Meg of Whatever months ago, saying the exact same thing, same formatting and all ><. That being said, awesome wings!!!!! : ) Can't wait to see the rest! : )

p.s.phyllis sews said...

Wow! You did a great job with the materials that you received! Can't wait to see what else you created....
I bet she will love those wings for quite a while.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You did a great job ... how fun to be part of that challenge! I'd love that. The box of goodies is beautiful.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous you got to do the M+J trimmings challenge! You did a FABULOUS job with your goodies.

Also, thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll! What an honor!

Angela said...

Darling! I love fairy wings.

Fat Cat Crafts said...

I love those wings! You did such a great job on them. They're very cute!

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

That is super cute. great job

Manual said...

Amazing how could create something so cute with ordinary materials.

moonsword said...

Love it! You really are a creative thinker...fabulous job! (I found you through TCB.) Cheers!