ruffly playdate dress

Did you participate in the Kids Clothes Week Challenge last week?  I intended to, but it didn't quite happen.  Too much else going on this month!  I'll have to look forward to it in the spring.

I did manage to make this fun little dress for Ruby, using the Playdate Dress pattern from Craftiness is Not Optional (I made it once before back in July).  It is such a breeze to put together - especially with the Ruffle Fabric, which saved me the step of hemming the bottom.  It looks really sweet on Ruby, but she is walking now and won't hold still for a photo.  You'll have to take my word for it.  :)

9 comments:

Jess said...

Adorable! I need to get my hands on some of that ruffle fabric!

Steph @ Crafting in the Rain said...

Super cute! I love those colors together, and of course the ruffles are perfect :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

This is so adorable. Absolutely fantastic color combination. Love it!

The Henrich Family said...

darling.

Alicia said...

Jill! I was just looking over your blog and realized that you are pregnant!! Congratulations, how wonderful! I've found 3 to be my easiest adjustment in the beginning...but now that my babe's 7 months it's getting harder. I guess it's reversed from what my other kids were. I hope you have a wonderfully smooth transition. =)

Anyway, hope you are getting lots of sleep these days and takin' it easy!

-Leesh (from nyc book club. =)

Natalie said...

This is so cute!! Great way to use ruffle fabric and I'm glad you reminded me about that playdate dress tutorial.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This little dress is so adorable!! You did a great job!

Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters said...

I love this! I have not used this ruffle fabric before but I should try it out!

Clothing Design Templates said...

I like dress, Nice creation.
Clothing Design Templates