CAMEO to go

Have you seen the rolling totes for the Silhouette CAMEO?

With a padded space for your CAMEO on bottom, and dividers for all of your gear on top, it is a great accessory for the crafter on the go.  There is room for everything (even your laptop!), all in one convenient bag on wheels.  It's pretty, too.  :)

From now until May 31, use the code, JILL, to get a CAMEO/Rolling Tote bundle for $309.99 (save $60).

Already have a CAMEO?  Use the code, JILL, to buy a Rolling Tote for $54.99 (save $15).


Brittany said...

I don't have a Silhouette but I think I need that skirt lol. I have a similar striped top and love this outfit.

The Henrich Family said...

I don't really care about the rolling tote, even though it seems neat. I just liked seeing a pic of YOU. hot Momma, lookin' good Jill! LOVE U

Justine of SewCountryChick said...

I would really love to make my own iron ons so today may be the day for me to finally buy a cameo! Thanks for the discount code. I love your outfit!

fivelittlepiggies said...

My husband just ordered a Cameo Tote for my Birthday, cant wait till it gets here.