baseball twirl dress and knit parsley shorts

I've been up so late for so many nights in a row, I don't even know what to say about these clothes!  I love Oscar's baseball tee, so I made one for Ruby and then decided to slap a circle skirt on it at the last minute.


She liked it.


Oooh, twirly!  Ruby said I should make "more and more and more dresses!"


For Oscar, I made a pair of Parsley Pants pattern shorts, but tried it out in interlock knit.  These were also a hit for the comfort factor.


I also made this kind of wacky striped tee, but I'm not sure if I like it.  I think the sleeves would look better in a raglan rather than set-in style and the shoulders want to sit just a little funny.  Of course that means this one is "his favorite."


I had one last wild night of sewing last night, so I'll have one more Kids Clothing Week post with new garments and a recap tomorrow.  If I can keep my eyes open, that is.

8 comments:

Алинка said...

The dress is so natural & girlish! I like it so much!
And of course my favorite is interlock knit pants! I'm going to make one for my boys!!!

Laura @ ON{thelaundry}LINE said...

Oh I just live that baseball dress! Lately I am a bit obsessed with baseball t's on girls/women, that dress just ices it!
I totally feel you on things you aren't sure about instantly being The Best Thing Ever. I've waited morosely for things to be outgrown, or tossed them in the dryer to try kill them (I am an avid line dryer) but darnit all if things don't just live forever if you don't love them.

Billie Kellar said...

Oh that baseball dress is darling!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I got to bed at 12:30 last night, and it was an early night for me. I hear ya! Still, your kids are getting some fun stuff from your late nights!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

LOVE the cute spinny dress! my girls love circle skirts so much too!

Charity said...

Love the dress! Looks so comfortable but so adorable.

maddmomma said...

You certainly outdid yourself this week! Love seeing the smiles on your children's faces! I think they know how much you love them!

Obat herbal rematik said...

I completely understand, you will be greatly missed though. You have been so inspiring to me. Wishing you lots of wonderful family time x