Back in February, I introduced you to My Interactive Book of Mormon Stories, Volume 1. My kids have enjoyed their book so much (to the point of arguing over it), I'm pleased to share that Volume 2 is now available!
* Watch for the Old Testament and New Testament volumes to be released later this year!
This Book of Mormon for Children is a PDF that you print and create for your own family. It is easy to make - no sewing, or hours of coloring. All the hard work is done! Simply print, laminate and attach pieces.
There are 9 stories in Volume 2:
1. The Anti-Nephi-Lehies
2. Captain Moroni
3. The Stripling Warriors
4. Samuel the Lamanite
5. Signs of Christ's Birth
6. Signs of Christ's Death
7. Jesus Visits America
8. The Brother of Jared
9. Moroni Buries the Plates
Volume 2 includes stories from the second half of the Book of Mormon, telling the stories from the Prophets in a fun, interactive way. It is wonderful as a quiet activity in Sacrament Meeting, and can also be a valuable tool in Family Home Evening or Primary lessons, or just a fun book for your kids to read.
Check out the demonstrative video on YouTube to see Volume 2 in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGIlY8n09E
Want to make a set for your family? The creator, Natalie Severts, is giving away 3 copies of the PDF combo pack - volumes one and two! See the entry guidelines below for your chance to win.
Can't wait to get started? Use the code HOMEMADE now through April 27th to receive 10% off your order of My Interactive Book of Mormon Stories.
- For a chance to win a pdf copy of My Interactive Book of Mormon Stories, simply leave a comment. Check out the book in the Etsy shop or watch the YouTube video and give Natalie some feedback. What do you think of the book? What is your child's favorite scripture story? What would you like to see in an interactive scripture book?
- For one extra entry (for a total of 2 entries per person only), PIN My Interactive Book of Mormon on Pinterest, then please leave separate comment telling me you've done so.
- Anonymous comments will be ignored. Please make sure I have a way of contacting you if you're the winner!
- This giveaway is open until midnight, Thursday, April 26th, and a winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Friday, April 27th.